Be apart of the rennaissance for this once in a lifetime opportunity when over 100 of the best artists in the history of design and animation converge at CTN-X Nov 20-22, 2009.
1. Schedule: Friday 12noon - midnight, Saturday 10am - midnight, Sunday 10am - 7:30pm.
2. Special Events:
- Legendary Cartoonist Ronald Searle endorses CTN-X with a tribute to the man and his career and how it's influenced so many. Matt Jones is bringing never before seen artwork from sketchbooks and more to the event.http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com/matt-jones/
- Spotlight Booksignings and Exclusive Sketchbook Releases
- Speed Talent sessions show your portfolio, ask questions, meet a mentor.
- Screenings: "The Secret of the Kells", "Banjo The Woodpile Cat", and a surprise late night screening 11pm on Saturday... sshhhhhh!
- Live Demonstrations hourly by the creators of some of the highest grossing films in the history of animation.
- Exclusive Spotlight Interviews: (in alphabetical order)
Peter de Sève
Gary Goldman and Don Bluth
Paul Young and Tom Moore the makers of "The Secret of the Kells"
- CTN-X@nite Networking Parties sponsored by Animation Magazine, The Marriott Hotel and Walt Disney Studios.
- Animation Week: The City of Burbank declares Animation Week for CTN. "We are proud to host the first-ever Animation Expo," says Burbank's Deputy City Manager Joy Forbes. "Our city is known around the world for its state-of-the-art studios and production facilities. This will be such a tremendous occasion for the most talented animators in the country and we look forward to their arrival in November."
- Reunions: Don Bluth Studios, Walt Disney Florida and Rowland Animation and more.
3. Live Demonstrations all weekend.
4. Panels and Presentations...click here.
- Recession Buster Raffle $1000 cash and prizes. One winner a day.
- ToonBoom: Presentations and Software Raffle
- Z-Brush: Presentations and Software Raffle
- Corel/Wacom Artist Contest: Win a Painter and Intuos 4 tablet.
Everyone will leave this event with more than they walked in with whether it's an idea, a job opportunity or a career mentor.
Remember to use my discount code to buy tickets: 34X09