Friday, April 11, 2008

Battle of the Artists

Just a quick note - I'm really busy with several storyboard projects right now - I didn't realize that when I answered questions for this interview that this would be the result, but as long as it is I thought I could at least direct some of towards the web-site -- and maybe garner a few votes.

The web-site is called Designer's Depot and is worth a look around even beyond the voting.

If you decide to vote for one of the much better looking artists I'll understand though - thinking of doing that myself.

In the meantime, here's a rough for a commission I'm working on to tide you all over...



Also thought I'd tease you with a little more about the secret project. It's lookinhg really good and I should have some positive news in a couple of months - or not. Some of you tried guessing and were wrong while some peopel who had no idea who I was have contacted me out of the blue and discovered what I was up to. They went the around the backdoor and were researching the project and discovered I was attached to it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you, but it looks like even if I hadn't you've got a nice lead- 86% of the votes!


I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy, and, as usual, I'm still looking forward to this secret project. But I can wait... :D

Oh- and this is a no brainer, but love the sketch.

GWR said...

Love the Rogue/Remy sketch, I'll have to send my sister over here to see it. It'll make her day, she's a huge fan of that pairing. :)

Urban Barbarian said...

Cool sketch Steve!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone - it appears I won and I'm guessing my shameless plugging and your help were the reasons why.

Sjan Weijers said...

Nice to see work in progress! Post more sketches!

Anonymous said...

I love how this looks! To me it appears like Rogue is trying to get a secret out of him. Rogue is flirtacously getting close and was trying to sneak her hand so she could touch him and know the secret. But he caught her and then grabbed her hand and replies, "No Rogue. Sorry."

I so love this even though you might have had a different vision of what is going on! Which makes me wonder what was the idea behind this? Can comment on your idea or the commisioner's for this?