Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fan request booster


These two guys have been requested consistently more than anyone (aside from X-M:E Rogue that is) so I thought it was about time I gave them a shot. I'm not real familiar with Booster Gold at all, though I do recall a Blue Beetle from way back when I was still buying comics for 12 cents - though he didn't quite look like this as I recall.
I was sorely tempted to do a Frazetta tribute piece (it was suggested), but since I still plan on writing up my Fire & Ice remembrances I figure I'll include one at that time. Hopefully I'll be able to do all that by about mid-week.

1 comment:

Blaze Rocket said...

I, to, admit to not being familiar with Booster Gold, but Blue Beetle is a pretty consistent win, so s'all good. And! Men folk! Good looking men folk!

... she says as if anyone you draw doesn't come out looking crazy good looking.