Monday, May 31, 2010

Running late...

...as usual, but my way of saying "oops" is to do a little extra.
Since I started doing this Fan Request Friday on Twitter and FB these two (actually three) characters have been suggested every week, so it felt like it was time to finally do them. Once again, I was very unfamiliar with any of these characters though I had at least heard of Cowboy BeBop (My son used to watch it all the time if I recall right), but I hadn't a clue about Ch'p from Green Lantern.
I hope they succeed despite my lack of experience with them.



Now have a good Memorial Day and remember it's not just about BBQ and a day at the beach

3 comments:

Royce Thrower said...

Very nice work Steven!

jiji83 said...

I love as usually your drawing Steven ... But I prefere your last drawing !!

Manka said...

Spike and Faye look great, thank you for taking the time to draw them! :)