Thursday, May 15, 2008

And now for something Off Topic...

I don't think I've ever posted anything that wasn't art related or about me, but I saw this news commentary and thought it was important to let as many people see it as possible. It's a commentary by Keith Olberman on some recent statements made by our president. if you've never scen Mr. Olberman's show, Countdown, on MSNBC you should give it a try. He's one of the sharpest commentators out there.
Below is the video of that commentary, but if for some reason I can't get it to work right (I've never tried embedding like this) you can follow this link and launch the player.



Don't worry, I won't turn this into a political blog - I'm not bright enough for that, but I thought this was worth a pause from my usual self promotion...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was well spoken. I normally don't watch the news, as these days, it only serves to frighten, depress and anger me, but I'm glad to know that someone eloquent enough and in a position to share his thoughts is doing so.

Ted said...

Damn, I catch Keith when i can and it hasn't been for a while but that was excellent. He's really pissed now.

Unknown said...

His latest special commentary about HRC's slip of the tongue concerning Bobby Kennedy is a doozy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Steve. Olberman is fantastic. To hell with our little shrub of a president.