Monday, April 26, 2010

Better late...

...and this one was pretty late. In fact, I realized too late that I never posted the Friday Fan Request here - sorry. I'll try and do it next Friday.
This actually wasn't the request I was going to start then I realized that I've done nothing but ladies every week - so I decided to do something with at least one male in it. Oddly enough I've never drawn Capt Marvel (or any of the Marvel Family) and even odder than that, this was the last Capt Marvel I came to know as a child. Since I'm not as old as some of you might think, I actually was familiar with the Capt Marvel from Marvel Comics first and before that the android Capt Marvel created by the same guy that created the original Human Torch (also an android) - ya' know, the one that would yell "Split" and his various body parts would fly apart as he fought crime until he yelled "Xam" to call them back. But I digress...

Here's the most recent Friday Fan Request: The Marvel Family!

2 comments:

Blaze Rocket said...

Shazam! That's a good looking bunch. They look like they're out for a pleasant afternoon.

But hey- Wasn't Daredevil part of your Friday Request prompt? He's not a lady. Unless there's something about ol' Murdock that we don't know...

Unknown said...

lol...ooops...you're right. I guess that's what happens when you get old. You can only remember back 2 weeks at a time