Friday, April 30, 2010

Fan Request Friday Request...

I was out of town for a few days (Vegas, baby!) to celebrate my second son's 26th birthday (we had a great time despite my habving to work while in the hotel room - they had wi-fi and a scanner/printer so it was easy) and now I'm back.
I didn't want to leave all of you non-Twitter and non-FaceBook followers out this week. So go ahead and send in your suggestions for a character and I'll choose from them, draw it up and post it here (as well as Twitter) over the weekend.
Cheers!

2 comments:

Lisa S. said...

Wolverine/Rogue (Wolverine and the X-Men or, perhaps, Movieverse versions)

or

Flint/Lady Jaye from G.I.Joe.

Chup@Cabra said...

Well, I guess it pays to work the Graveyard Shift, and be up early enough to be the First(-ish) poster :-)

How about Princess Aura, Daughter of Ming the Merciless from the old Filmation version of "Flash Gordon".

Here is a page with images of actual cells used in the show (about halfway down the page): http://www.bigdlager.com/ebay/Wall/9.html