Sunday, October 31, 2010

Season of the Witch...

...though Elvira says she's not a witch and I guess we'll just have to take her word for it. She seemed an appropriate suggestion considering what night this is...though Halloween is almost over. I have to really hand it to Cassandra Peterson for being able to take what was a silly little gig and make so much more of it and making it a lifelong career.



I also have to hand it to Neil Patrick Harris for not just ressurecting his career as an adult, but actually becoming a much bigger star now than he ever was when he was playing Doogie Howser, MD.



For those of you who don't recognize the Iron Maiden it would be well worth your time to do a little research into her history and the period when Wally Wood created the Thunder Agents. The Thunder Agents were some of the first comics I read as a young kid that I looked at in awe at such fantastic draftsmanship. Draftsmanship that I still look at in awe.
I find this odd, but this is the second time that PhotoBucket has decided that an image of mine was unsuitable for viewing. And the very strange thing is there is absolutely nothing racey about it that I can discern...or am I nuts? So I just uploaded it directly. The old fashoined way.



I hope you like this week's Fan Request Friday drawings. I have a couple of other cool projects that were suggested and will hopefully get through them before the week is out. So stay tuned...

1 comment:

Jessa Sininger said...

Very nice job Steven. Love the Dr. Horrible sketch!