Sunday, November 13, 2011

We don't need no steenking free time...

Oddly enough I've found myself with a little more free-time than usual and I'm not sure why.
I just finished a quick turnaround on a HarperCollins Batman book and I'm starting the next one (can anyone say Man-Bat?) and I'm still working on a Young Justice storyboard assignment as well as all my normal day to day duties on Voltron Force.
But I still manged to create a banner for CTNX (and probably other Cons afterwards - if I can get a table),...


...finish a long overdue commission  based on a Fan Request Friday drawing of Spike and Buffy (Spuffy)...




...and do these 2 drawings for the FOCer's SketchBlog. Well, actually one of the drawings (pterodactyl) was done for the graphic novel I'm gearing up for and seemed like a good reason to use as a entry in the dinosaur theme week.


And this other drawing for the FOCer's Sketchblog was done for the Golden Age of Comics theme week. My choice was Miss Masque and as many of you know from reading this blog I have a soft spot for these Golden Age Heroines.


So overall I've filled in the free-time voids pretty decently I'd say. This coming week looks like I'll be able to wrap a couple of other projects I've been working on as well. I hope.
And remember to come to CTNX and say "hi". If you haven't already gotten your tickets you can still get them at a discount by using my discount code: GORANIX11
Animation expo
   

3 comments:

Isis M. Nocturne said...

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my color Spuffy pic?? Because I really do!

Blaze Rocket said...

I'll keep an eye out for your banner, I'm looking forward to CTN!

I also really like the new look on your web page, and the new drawings of Wanda that have been added!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Isis. I'm very glad you like it and thank you for being so patient.

@Blaze - I was wondering if anyone would notice before I had a chance to officially announce it. We're still making some adjustments, but I'm happy it feels more 2011 then the other version.