Saturday, September 24, 2005

Other unused designs...



In keeping with the earlier posts showing off unused designs that were created to try and get a job I thought I'd post a few more from a different pitch. It's either that or I could go on about the Rita situation and politics. I suspect anyone checking out my blog would probably rather see my art than hear my views.
When I did these presentation drawings the show was being put together by the same creative crew that did X-Men: Evolution. The show has gone ahead with other people involved and I haven't seen any of the final designs, but I suspect that they ended up being a lot brader than mine.

4 comments:

Kizmit said...

Those are a couple of really great designs. Shame that we won't get to see those ones used.

Pusha V said...

Nice work. I like you Xmen Evolution stuff.

Unknown said...

Thanks, guys...I kinda like these myself. Unfortunately these never really saw the light of day. I'll explain later...

Gabriel R. Guerra said...

This turned out to be Ben 10 right?

Well,If they had chosen your style the show would be definitely better xD