Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A question...

Since I'm going to be sitting around at SDCC with my sketchbook for sale a couple of friends suggested I also print up some inexpensive posters to sell as well and sign.

Now my question for all of you is (and it's a three-parter):
1.) Does this sound like something that might sell - would you buy it?
2.) What price should this sell for?
3.) Is there a particular image from the web-site I should use or should I create a new one? Any suggestions?

In the meantime here's another quick sketch I made while sitting around...

5 comments:

Nabil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nabil said...

Yes, u should definitely sell posters, I'm sure fans will buy them.Prices can be between ....oh I dont know!Sell them at any price u like. And I would like to suggest u that pleaseeee sell a poster of Ultimate Avengers movie, any art design,if that's not possible then a coool poster of X-Men:Evolution-Jean Grey!in her season 2 civvies, u can enchance or edit the poster with any material u got cuz I think Jean looked hot in her season 2 civvies.Pleaseee, I hope u do approve my request

Anonymous said...

Posters sound cooool!I would love to see a coloured sketch of X-M:E Avalanche in your sketchbook section.I'll buy it no matter how much it cost only if I make it to Sand Diego comic con.

Hellfyre D said...

Posters would be nice. Maybe around $5 a poster, say about tabloid size? As for which ones .. how about a XM:E group shot, as well as an Ultimate Avengers group and maybe a Movie X-Men one to promote the books?

ANX said...

I think it's a great idea. You know who would be a great guy to chat with about this is Josh Middleton, I've sat near him at a couple of cons now and he seems to have the Con Product marketing down pat.