Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What do I know...?

...we'll soon find out.

This Saturday, June 24th, I'll be participating in a panel discussion at the Gargoyles Convention. The panel is "Adapting Stories & Characters from Comics to Film" and starts at 12:30PM. I'll be there with Frank Paur, Boyd Kirkland and a couple of other artists. The panel will be 90 minutes with a 30 minute signing to follow. I'm not sure how much I'll have to contribute, but hopefully I'll won't just sit there like a lump staring at the audience.

It'll take place at The Hyatt Valencia (near Magic Mountain) 24500 Town Center Drive, Valencia, California 91355

I'll also bring along some sketchbooks to sell - of course.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,

Finally received the sketchbook. Absolutely beautiful work. Thanks!